What does ION Strength & Conditioning OFFER ?
We are coaches
- We train you every workout.
- We motivate and push you when you need it.
- We check and correct your form.
- We hold you accountable- we genuinely care about your fitness.
We expect you to work
- You are here because you want to be.
- You care about your fitness and want results.
- You are willing to work for those results.
- You want to be challenged.
We are not fancy
- We don’t have acres of fitness machines- we believe you are the machine.
- We only have bars, rings, and free weights- and lots of it.
- We have chalk and aren’t afraid to use it.
- We sweat and we like it.
We are not your average gym
- You are not a number to us- we expect and want you to show up.
- Expect and interactive environment- no headphones allowed.
We’re all in this together- check your ego at the door.
ION Strength and Conditioning has developed a fitness program focused on maximizing a person’s potential in strength, cardiovascular endurance, respiratory endurance, power, speed, stamina, flexibility, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy. In other words, general all-around athleticism. By using constantly varied, functional movements executed at high intensity, we can improve the physical fitness, or what we call general physical preparedness, in everyone from elite athletes to sedentary office workers, kids to seniors.
We offer a broad and inclusive program encompassing the standards you would expect; weight lifting, body weight exercises, and traditional cardio. However the magic of ION Strength and Conditioning also calls for Olympic lifting, climbing, throwing, basic tumbling, and gymnastics. It taxes both the aerobic and the anaerobic energy systems Isolation movements have no place here, we focus on the whole body, functional movement patterns that occur in activities of daily living. Core strength may be a contemporary buzzword, but it is a foundation of our program. This makes us better general athletes and allows us to specialize outside of the gym, be it on the track, the court, or the streets.
Everyone is able to work thru our program, but ION S and C is not for everyone. Let’s be honest, getting in shape is hard work. There will be no magazine reading while pedaling here. The people who thrive at ION S and C are those committed to hard work, dedicated to consistency, willing to try without fear of failure, and eager for the challenge. Rarely will you do the same workout twice. Routine is our enemy and will lead to mediocrity, complacency, and injury. For those of you whose lives depend on your fitness; law enforcement, military, and first responders, this is what you need to be doing. Talk to us and we will explain why we so strongly believe in this.
Of course our belief is that our programs offer the ultimate training as it can be tailored to suit anyone at any fitness level. Think you are up to the challenge? Call or email us to arrange a time to stop by. Our thought is that being fit is an art that must be experienced to truly understand. We look forward to helping you reach your fitness goals.